A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sleepy today ....

Well they say that only 26% of our city voted yesterday!! That's pretty bad - they said before that they were expecting low numbers but 26% is really low!!



I'm really tired today, maybe I didn't sleep very well? Tonight I have to go to a Jobie meeting, I told them in June that I would come back for this meeting to return all the scrapbooks I borrowed. The only problem is that this is my late week at work so I am here till 5pm and then I have to go home, get changed, grab a quick bite to eat and be out in St.Albert for 7ish. And it will probably take me an hour to get there cause of rush hour!? I'm going to try the new freeway that they just built, hopefully the traffic won't be too bad on it and I can get there a little quicker. I also plan on it being a late night too, the meeting probably won't be over till 9ish and then I'll visit for a bit and drive all the way back home! ;)



The dog hurt her leg again yesterday, being an idiot outside and running with the neighbor dogs. Hubby was mad at her and when he brought her in the house she was limping so bad that she wouldn't even put weight on it at all - just limped around everywhere. I massaged her leg a lot and this morning she seems to be better!? Tomorrow is her doctor appointment and I'm hoping that he likes what he sees?



BBT this morning was 36.68C (98.02F)

1 comment:

Jordanna said...

it's so hard to keep them quite and low key once they're feeling a bit better hey - it's not like you can rationalize with them lol.