A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Weigh in ..... Thursday ?! ? ;)

OK -- so I forgot! he he .... with all the things I had to do yesterday I completely forgot to weigh in until after I was already dressed and I wasn't about to get undressed just to weigh in. So I changed my weigh in day to today! ;) Yesterday morning I had to get the dog to the vets for her surgery and had to leave the house by 7:30am. Of course traffic was horrible and there were accidents everywhere so it took me extra time to get to St.Albert, a drive that usually takes me 30-45 minutes took me over an hour yesterday! After I dropped her off I planned on doing a little visiting since I was in the city but my girlfriend wasn't ready for me to come over till 11am, so I went shopping! I went to Michael's and spent my gift card on some new die cutter shapes for my new Cricut die cutter! Then I went to the local bookstore (Chapter's) and looked around to see what they had and get a coffee at Starbucks! Then it was almost time to go to my girlfriends so I headed back in that direction. I had a good visit with her and met her new baby boy, he sure is a cutie! Then I headed to my other girlfriends house and had a good visit with her too. I headed home around 3:30, oh - and the vet called at about 12:00 to let us know that she was out of surgery and that everything went well! :)



So this morning I weighed in and for:



Week 58 = 171.0lbs
(0lbs)
no loss.... no gain!

I'm OK with this, I thought I had over did it the other day when we went out for our anniversary/ birthday dinner at Red Lobster but I guess I did OK or maybe it was because I gave myself that extra day to burn it off!~? lol

Well I have four more days off from work, and we picked up the dog this morning. She seems to be doing OK, not as dopey as I thought she would be but she does seem more tired then usual. She is now on three different meds and one vitamin, she doesn't seem to have much of an appetite yet - hopefully that will improve a bit by tomorrow. I took pics of her shaved leg and I must say it looks good, you can barely even see where they cut her open -- no stitches to take out, all of them were internal. I should have asked how many stitches but didn't think of it. We have to do 12 weeks of physio!!! :o And he said as long as I take her for short walks and she is using her leg we shouldn't need to do too much physio. So hopefully I can download the pics I took and post a few here for you!

1 comment: