A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weekend Review ... a day late ;)


Well the weekend was busy for me, or at least Saturday was fairly busy - I managed to get all my visiting done and was home for supper! :) I started off Saturday morning and went to see my brother at work since my Mom is not much of a morning person anymore I needed to waste time till she was ready for company! ;) So I asked my brother what the kids wanted for Christmas, he didn't really give me any more ideas then before I asked!? How could you're kid not have a Christmas wish list!? I remember when I was his age, my list was sooo long I had to edit it! My brother ended up giving me two CAT shirts that they had on clearance, they are nice and I always wanted a CAT shirt. Next stop was my Mom's, by now she should be dressed and ready for company! LOL I visited her for about an hour or so and then went to see Denise, we also had a good visit since her little one was napping we could actually have a conversation!! :) Then I went to my Dad's and had a super quick visit with him cause by now I was super tired and wanted to go home! I'll have to go back to my Dad's soon anyway so I can empty out my old hope chest.

Sunday was pretty relaxed, the usual house cleaning crap - we decided not to go visit the Grandparents cause hubby got invited to go Quading with the boys. I got a little scrapbooking in on Sunday and I cleaned out my pantry! Oh- and I went grocery shopping for "staples", that's about it for my weekend! Tomorrow is weigh in day and I think it should be a good one? We will see, I feel like I'm eating all the time but good things!

No comments: