A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Friday! :)

It was a bit of a challenge getting to work this morning, it rained/ snowed last night so the roads were a little icy. A lot of the bridges in and around town were closed so you couldn't even go over them if you wanted too!? I took my usual 'ring road' highway to get here today, which wasn't too bad but when I got to the overpasses it looked like someone had put blue, red and yellow Christmas lights all over it cause of all the emergency vehicles on it! Then everyone that was detoured to go down the highway the opposite way they wanted to go, cause they couldn't get over the bridge, started driving trough the ditch to go the way they wanted! It was crazy - I thought there would be another accident for sure!

Well my BBT dropped to 36.68C (98.02F) so that can't be good news~! I guess
that maybe I am just having one of my 35CD!? I am woke up this morning to a nasal drip! I think I may be getting my winter cold, now that I'm at work and dealing with this nasal issue I am also dealing with a very hot face! My cheeks are hot hot hot - I'm very flushed today, my throat better not start to get scratchy! We have our race banquet next weekend and I don't want to be sick for that!

Not too much planned for this weekend, tomorrow I am going to head out to St.Albert to visit Denise and on Sunday we may go visiting the Grandparents!? If it's nice out I would like to use the leaf sucker upper thingy that the hubby has to suck up all the leaves that have fallen off the hedge in the front yard (looks kinda messy and will probably turn into mush over the winter). Other then that I don't think I have anything on my agenda, hopefully we will finish the Halloween Haunted Garage - I'll try to take some pics and post here when it is done. My brother is trying to plan a "play date" for his new puppy and wants me to come over with my dog for a visit, maybe during the week sometime or this weekend?! I'm trying to convince him to come to my house for Halloween and bring the kids to check out the Haunted House and the dogs can play in the yard!? ;)

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Oh man, I don't envy you the snow and ice, closed off roads and heading into winter! Hope you don't get too bad a cold mate. Have a neat weekend.

Denise Potter said...

you bro got a dog????