A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday Weigh-in!


Another Wednesday and I even remembered to do my weigh-in!! Well the scale went down but not by much ...... -0.6lbs. Which I'm ok with cause I like to look at the big picture. In 9 weeks I have lost a total of -29lbs !! Which averages out to 3.2lbs per week! I thought for sure I had the blue 30lb bear in the bag! Next week I guess now! Some NSV (Non-scale victories) that I have noticed lately.....


-I'm up another notch on my belt - the tail of the belt is so long that I have to tuck it into the belt loop!!

-I tried on a size 16 pant (regular not plus) and they almost fit!? he he I figure I'm probably a 18 regular now.

-I walk the same distance every night (5km) but every night I am able to do it in less time! I think I am walking quicker!

-Lots of people have commented on how good my dog looks! Which I think is a indirect complement to me as well! I was always told that if your animal is over weight chances are you are too! So if people think she looks good then I must look better too!?

-When I "suck it in" you can actually see that I "sucked it in"!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work!