A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

FINALLY !!! :)

It's about time! Today I recieved my first comment!!! Yippee !! A lady at work asked me how much weight I had lost ? and told me that she noticed a couple days ago and that I should "keep up the good work"!!! I never thought I would get such a thrill from hearing it from other people, Im just exstatic about her noticing my hard work! *sigh* :) I realized today that I am also 1/3 of my way to goal which is also pretty exciting! It wasn't hard at all to get this far and I'm certain that the next 1/3 will be just as easy if not easier!


Today is going to be a great day! My first compliment, I'm 1/3 of my way to goal, I get to go shopping and buy clothes that fit and it's my mom's birthday!! Happy Birthday MOM ! :)


I took the dog for a super long walk yesterday and feel great about it today! I took her to Petcetera which is on 32ave and we live on 12ave, the walk itself was only 20min to get there but I had to show her around the store which took like 20min! hehe She picked out a bone to chew on later and I picked up some cat food that was on sale. I think she thought she was in heaven! LOL I would say the entire walk took just over an hour, not bad. I really need a pedometer and they are so cheap that I should really just suck it up and buy one! I would really like to know how many steps I walk?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog! HAPPY BDAY to your MOM too btw! :) LoL

In your last post you wrote about soy. I LOVE SOY MILK!!! :) but noone else in my family likes it. So needless to say I don't buy it often! :)

Congrats on being one third of the way to your goal! KEEP GOING! YOU CAN DO IT! :)

cheers

... said...

sorry! the comment left by Lou was actually me! Kristyl..sorry again :) I dunno why that keeps happening? Odd LoL