A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, October 16, 2006

gonna blog here now!


So as you have probably noticed iblogs is driving me nutz! lol Everytime I want to blog I can't get on the website? Maybe it's just me but I don't like it! So I decided I will start using this blog instead and hopefully there isn't as many glitches! This blog site seems to have a few more options anyway so how knows maybe I'll even like it more?


So the weekend went fairly well, we finished all our out door projects just in time! Woke up this morning to snow on the ground!! It is still snowing now but thankfully the ground is still warm and it is just melting away! I can honestly say that I don't really like winter, its always so dry your skin gets itchy. You have to bundle up before going anywhere and definately warm up the vehicle! The roads are horrible to drive on and other drivers make it worse. I can only think of two things I like about winter ...... NO bugs !! and Christmas! I couldn't imagine not having a white Christmas?

I think I am going to see what else this blog site has to offer so you might have to bear with me for a while? hehe

No comments: