A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Fully rested! :)


There was some good and some bad for this past weekend, as for feeling well rested - yup I sure do! Thanks to the day light savings hour change! As for the NS diet - not 100%. :( The meals went ok but as for exercise and water intake I didn't do so well! We finished our haunted garage Friday and had it set up for a trial on Sat. It also started snowing Sat and didn't stop till Sun afternoon! There is lots of snow now and its freezing out there! The only people we had show up to view the haunted garage were family and friends and one of our neighbors came to check it out. Which was ok cause now we know that we need to change a few things to make it really super for Tuesday! I bought a costume for me and we bought one for the dog, he he !! I'm a skeleton this year (a chubby skeleton-LOL) and the dog is a sheriff, very cute!


As for my Halloween challenge I think I should have tried for 5lbs instead of 10!! I find that most of my challenges so far have been really hard to get. Maybe a part of me likes to think that I am still able to loose 3lbs a week. When realistically I should be happy with a pound or two at the most! I don't think I will have a very spectacular weigh in on Wednesday, which is ok. I'll be lucky to have 5lbs lost on my Halloween ticker but that's fine cause I'll just have to kick it up a notch for the following week. I would really like to be as close to 199 by Christmas. I went shopping for a toque on the weekend and didn't realize how hard it would be to find a simple black toque with no writing on it, I had to go into the mens department!! All the girl/ lady ones were all frilly and fuzzy and I'm not really that type of gal! I'm pretty simple! LOL

As for the day light savings hour ..... i think this country is all backwards! I wish it was spring back, fall ahead! I would way rather have more daylight at night then in the morning. So on the weekend instead of it getting dark at 6:30pm now it is dark at 5:30pm!! Which I think is way too early for the sun to go down! I don't know why we can't be like Saskatchewan and not even bother with it!? Although I do enjoy getting that extra hour of sleep in the fall it really sucks to loose an hour in the spring!? I suppose its just another way for the government to mess you up?! he he

No comments: