A personal blog on the battle of the buldge!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday Weigh in!



As most of you already know today is Weigh in Wednesday!! And I can actually post it on Wednesday! After getting half dressed this morning I remembered that I forgot to weigh in so off with the clothes so I could jump on the scale! hehe You know every ounce counts!? I weighed in at 223.4lbs!! Thats down another -2lbs for a total of -28.4lbs ! Its really unbelievable! I sometimes feel like I'm not giving this "diet" 100% and I think that is only because it is such an easy plan to follow and doesn't even feel like I am on a diet?! I am expecting my 3rd shipment of food today and I'm soooo hoping that my 20lb bear is in there! Such a silly little reward but I want it so bad! Still no comments on the weight loss or on how I look?? Just the hubby seems to be in my cheering section! I guess maybe if I bought some clothes that fit properly then people might be able to notice more but I'm much to cheap for that! I hate how society makes it so easy and cheap to gain weight but it seems like I need to get a second morgage just to be able to loose and maintain my weight?! I think right now we are probably spending close to $600 a month on food! I think it is insain and I'm hoping that I won't have to buy NS for much longer, maybe 2 more months?! They say that most people are on NS exclusively for 4 months on average and then slowly mix their own food into the diet. Although I really like most breakfasts and lunches I think I might forever buy these products and just have dinner with the hubby. We don't eat the same things for breakfast and lunch anyway.

I took the dog for another walk last night while the hubby worked on building his haunted house! It is coming together good and I'm excited to see how it looks when it's done! I still need to paint some head stones and signs for him, maybe tonight? I've decided that when I'm under 200lbs I think I am going to take up jogging?! I don't think I will be able to keep loosing weight by only walking. I keep having to push myself a little more each week in order to keep loosing weight, right now I'm up to about 5km every night and it usually takes an hour! I think if I can get the same work out in 30min as I do in an hour it seems like a beter plan?!

No comments: